445 - Eleven and One Half St.
Today - Simply 11A ST.
Also Known as Preston St.
This Old House - was first identified in the Fire Insurance Maps of the City in 1911
Know as a "Craftsman Home" Characterized by Triangular cave brackets, open eaves with exposed rafter tails and single tapered veranda supports.
Once divided into 3 apartments - one on each level
Homes were often selected from Sears & Eatons Catalogues
No Longer at this Address
Leaving only their Pioneering Hearts
Wm. Alfred Stephens - Bldg. Contractor - 1913
Joseph Furmston- Gladys in Residence?) - MaLeran Imperial Cheese Cheese Co - 1914
Arthur James - Supt. Pioneer Grain Co. - 1918
James R Donaldson - Auditer United Grain Growers - 1920
Leslie J. Harvey - Mgr. of Ingram & Bell, Druggist @ Farrow -1930-1960
* Telephone in Residence - 1944
*Wife in Residence (Mable) - 1951
Ron Moppett - Student - 1968
Gerard Bryant - Maintenance Texas Gulf Sulpher Co. }1971
Robert Bryant (Sandy) - City Police Constable
R. Maxwell - 1988
Vacant - 1991
Simon Brame & Jeannetter Halasa - 1993 - Home Improvements
Bob & Kathy Tipman Turn of the Century- refurbished to enhance original character of the house.