1910, constructed in Munson, Alberta. Second floor included 3 bedrooms and living room for the unmarried staff, plus a slot above the vault door to allow employees to aim a gun at potential burglars. 1912, The Royal Bank of Canada purchased the Traders Bank of Canada. 1932, Munson branch of the Royal Bank closed. 1965, village of Munson and the Royal Bank of Canada donated the building and furnishings to Heritage park.