"Trinity United Church, SE corner of 10th Avenue and 13th Street S.E."
Built in 1912. Originally Trinity Methodist Church. Fire damaged portion of church in 1921. Renamed Cushing Memorial United Church in 1925 (after merging of Methodist, Presbyterian and Congregationalist formed United Church of Canada). Reverted to Trinity United when Cushing remarried in 1929. Closed in February 2003. Later sold and rented to Christian Community Church and the Lantern Community Christian Reform Church of Calgary.