"Second Grace Presbyterian Church, 9th Street and 15th Avenue S.W."
Built: 1912 -1913 by Architect: Smith and Gemmell of Toronto. Original cost: $122,648 (including the site and furnishings). Construction materials: Sandstone. Lot purchased from Hudson's Bay Company for $12,000. New church replaced wooden structure (924 12th Avenue S.W.) originally built July 1905 for $2,000. Cornerstone laid June 14th 1912 by the Right Reverend R.P. MacKay.