Built in 1911. Demolished in 1968. Construction materials: Brick.
The number 5671 on the facade referred to the Hebrew year of its founding. In January 1967, the House of Jacob closed and the building was subsequently demolished. The synagogue was purchased by the City of Calgary as part of its east-end urban re-development project. Bow Valley College (formerly Alberta Vocational Centre) now occupies the site.