"Anglican Pro-Cathedral Church of the Redeemer, northeast corner of 7th Avenue and 1st Street S.E."
Built: 1904. Materials: rough cut Paskapoo sandstone. One of the earliest extant tin roofs in Calgary. Gothic Revival (Gothic characteristics on corners and side, modified tri-windows). Cruciform plan. 1949 the Pro (temporary) -Cathedral is officially declared a Cathedral. In 1973 the Cathedral was one of the first three registered historic sites in the province and was officially designated as an Historic Resource in 1977.