3015 Glencoe Road S.W. (William J. Millican residence, later Nickle family residence, then Anglican Diocese of Calgary Synod Office.
Three storey stucco house built in 1914 for William Millican. The next owner was Samuel Nickle who owned Anglo-American an oil company. The Nickle Family donated 1 million dollars to the University of Calgary for the Nickle Arts Museum. The house was designated a provincial historic resource in 1981. Nickle Family donated the home to the Anglican Diocese of Calgary it is now privately owned.